If you are a wine or beer merchant or if you run a bar or gluten-free, organic or vegan restaurant, Kanata offers a range of 100% gluten-free beers.
Gluten-free beers are made from cereals other than barley such as rice, quinoa, millet or corn. Tasty, gluten-free beers will bring a touch of variety to your shelves or displays.
Whether traditional blond or red beer or IPA, we offer refreshment in many flavours and all gluten-free.
Why offer gluten-free beer?
- Gluten intolerance is becoming more widespread and offering a gluten-free option is now essential to business.
- 1 out of 10 French people eats gluten free on a regular basis
- Glutenberg beers are awarded the World Beer Cup in the Gluten-Free category: it’s the best gluten-free beer!
- The return of the beer can! And yes, hops don’t like the sun’s rays and the can is ideal for retaining their full freshness.
- An original look that adds colour to the shelves or counter of your bar or restaurant.
Discover all our product ranges in our catalogue
Our catalogues are updated on a quarterly basis so that we can include the very latest and seasonal products.
Whatever you need, don’t hesitate to contact us directly if you are looking for a product or a particular range of products: maybe we already have it in stock!
We can also send it to you at your request.
We are here Monday to Friday from 9am – 12pm & 2pm – 6pm.
+33 (0) 2 97 68 15 27
Our team is here to assist you with any questions, comments or requests for information or advice.
We can also provide our industry prices and hard copy catalogues at your request. All free, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.