Forests of flavour !
The dried mushrooms selected by Gaspésie Sauvage are all harvested directly from the forest. Most cannot be cultivated, so the only way to get these jewels is to pick them!
Kanata offers you a tasty journey to the heart of the Gaspé forests thanks to a selection of 100% wild products, much loved by great chefs. Our mission is to highlight these pearls of nature by revisiting the classics of gastronomy: Saint-Jacques with orange russels, risotto with ceps and truffle oil, Bœuf bourguignon with Gaspésiens mushrooms…
Whether a novice in kitchen, a cordon bleu or reputed chef, demonstrate your inventiveness on your plate.
Why offer dried mushrooms?
- Extremely high-quality, premium and wild products.
- Hand-picked with the utmost respect for nature.
- Drying is a traditional and natural conservation method that enhances the flavours and aromas of forest mushrooms.
- The taste of the simple, healthy and authentic.
- A wide range of culinary uses to add a touch of creativity to any sauce.
- Choose Gaspésie Sauvage: a guarantee of excellence, high quality and traceability.
Discover all our product ranges in our catalogue
Our catalogues are updated on a quarterly basis so that we can include the very latest and seasonal products.
Whatever you need, don’t hesitate to contact us directly if you are looking for a product or a particular range of products: maybe we already have it in stock!
We can also send it to you at your request.
We are here Monday to Friday from 9am – 12pm & 2pm – 6pm.
+33 (0) 2 97 68 15 27
Our team is here to assist you with any questions, comments or requests for information or advice.
We can also provide our industry prices and hard copy catalogues at your request. All free, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.