Kanata exclusively offer numerous ranges of artisan beers from well-known microbreweries in Quebec. IPA (Indian Pale Ale), Stout, Season, Ale Rousse, Black IPA and American Pale Ale; there’s something for everyone, plus it’s craft, and that’s why we love them.
330 ml to 500 ml bottled beer in crates of 12 or 24.
Craft beers offer a hoppy trip with powerful aromas and tastes typical of the American blend of hops (Citra, Simcoe, Amarillo, Cascade, etc.).
Kanata has selected the best microbreweries in Quebec for you!
Why offer craft beers?
- Quite simply, they’re excellent!
- The craft beer market is in full flow in France and Europe
- Quebec beer makes a nice change from Belgian, French or Dutch beer!
- They are brewed in limited quantities and have very developed aromatic notes
- Perfect for lovers of hoppy flavours
- Canada is the fifth largest brewery in the world!
Discover all our product ranges in our catalogue
Our catalogues are updated on a quarterly basis so that we can include the very latest and seasonal products.
Whatever you need, don’t hesitate to contact us directly if you are looking for a product or a particular range of products: maybe we already have it in stock!
We can also send it to you at your request.
We are here Monday to Friday from 9am – 12pm & 2pm – 6pm.
+33 (0) 2 97 68 15 27
Our team is here to assist you with any questions, comments or requests for information or advice.
We can also provide our industry prices and hard copy catalogues at your request. All free, so don’t hesitate to get in touch.