We are continually looking for new products to remind us of the great taste of Quebec traditions, like maple and cranberry…
– Maple onion confit: authentic maple syrup and apples from the Ile d’Orléans!
– Maple mustard and cider: Dijon mustard with maple syrup and cider vinegar from the Ile d’Orléans
– Maple sugar shortbread biscuit: very generous maple sugar nuggets giving a delicious crunchy bite.
– Blueberry and rhubarb jam: old-time-style simmered with cane sugar and wild blueberries…
And many more…
All these products that are simply good and original bring a real authenticity to your kitchen and your health!
– pure maple water: a unique product harvested from the majestic maple trees of Quebec!
– Nunavik food spices: for salads, meats and fish, made from seaweed hand picked in Nunavik, with great nutritional qualities… and taste!
And to our delight…
– La Boréale Brasserie has a new beer in our range: La Boréale blanche.
– Coffee caramel… A treat for all lovers of caramel.
– Sparkling champagne-style cider and champagne-style rosé cider, made using the champenoise method. Come rediscover cider!